SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always hear that life is unfair. Well, I've known that. You want to know how I know that?!
Unfair situation #1: 2 friends and I wanted to get into this apartment complex for next year. We were told contracts went on sale on a SATURDAY. We were also told that we would have to wake up at like 5:00 to wait in line. The office opened at 10:00. So, friend and I wake up at 4:00 IN THE FETCHING MORNING to go wait in line, only to find out at 7:00am that people had started to camp out at noon on FRIDAY, the day before, and that the manager didn't want people camping out overnight on her porch, so she sold them contracts EARLY!! My friends and I? Still looking.
Unfair situation #2: I want to major in photography. Time to register for classes! So I go to take the classes that my advisor told me to take so I could apply to the Visual Arts department. But it won't let me unless I'm accepted into the department! So I'm freaking out and I email the advisement center and ask what the deal is. They tell me I have to declare myself a pre-visual arts major. So I go in today to declare myself a pre-visual arts major and sign up for the classes I need. Finally, my schedule is all good and conflict free just the way I want it. good. Then I get this email that says, "Sorry- VA 111 has been changed to 2 hours long so you're going to go insane, and we're also having it on Friday from 11:00-1:50, so screw you." I have a CLOGGING class from 1:00-1:50!!!! SO NOW I CAN'T TAKE MY CLOGGING CLASS BECAUSE STUPID PEOPLE LIE ABOUT WHEN THEIR CLASS IS AND THEN LAUGH IN YOUR FACE WHEN YOUR MOST FAVORITE CLASS IN THE WORLD DISAPPEARS RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES!!!!! I seriously can't express how much I love clogging!!! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm a credit short of 14 (and I need 14 to keep my scholarship!) and now I have to take a lame PE class cause the good ones are all full! I kinda hate BYU right now! They make up their own rules and no one can do anything about it! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
On the plus side- I'm probably going to be in my most favorite place on Earth on Friday.
Dear Sterling Knight- I think you are amazingly attractive. Will you marry me?
2 comments:
Hey it's me!!!! That is so LAME but you can take a different clogging class... or social dance with me? :) You still have guitar and I love you!!!! I can't do clogging next semester either and guess how many classes I might possibly end up with?
I'm so sorry! Unfortunately, that will not be the first time you get the run around from a university! Hang in there! It will all be worth it one day!
Post a Comment