Ok.
So for my Psychology class, our last assignment was to violate a social norm and write a paper about it. soooooooo here's what I did...!
I went to California for my sister's wedding reception over the weekend. On the drive back, I remembered that I had to write this paper! So I was like, "Shoot!" But then I got an idea. I asked my dad if we were going to for sure stop at a gas station sometime, and he said, "Yes." So I was like, "Ok. Here's what I have to do..." and I told my family in the car about my idea.
Enter gas station: My family and I stopped in Barstow to fuel up, go to the bathroom, etc. I had planned to burst through the doors of the gas station, sing a line from The Princess and the Frog at the top of my lungs, and then run out. But then as I got near the door, I chickened out. So I go to the bathroom and come back out and all of my little brothers were like, "Are you going to do it??" Then my older brother walked out of the bathroom (he didn't know my plan because he drove with his wife in their car) and I told him about it. He's like, "DO IT!!" So I gave him my camera to film me. I started at the back end of an aisle with a straight shot to the door. My brother stood at the front of the aisle. I asked him, "Are you going?" and he answered, "You're running out of battery! GO!" So I was like, "K here we go...!" I stopped thinking and bolted through the aisle singing at the top of my lungs, "BLUE SKIES AND SUUUUUUNSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!" Then I raced out the door and all the way back to my car! hahahahaha!!! It was super super funny! I was laughing to tears after!! So here's the video if you want to see me put on a show for the people of Barstow, CA. haha! My little brothers said a few people laughed around them, and then you'll see this lady's reaction in the video as she tries to walk in as I'm running out. :)
Faith and Fear
13 years ago
1 comment:
I love your brother's giggle!
Post a Comment