Friday, April 23, 2010

Ryder Evangeline. hmm.... maybe....

So basically,

I'm totally in love with the movie the Princess and the Frog. I absolutely love love love that movie!! I've seen it probably 6 or 7 times. Tiana's definitely my favorite princess! Followed closely by Pocahontas, of course. :)

Speaking of Pocahontas, have you ever seen Avatar? I just watched it with my little brothers for the first time last night and it's pretty bomb. And during the final battle, my little brothers and I came to a conclusion:

Avatar is a lot like Pocahontas.

Also: I have fun taking pictures of my shadow. :)




2 comments:

ciara said...

K, way cute pics! And I just scrolled down through your blog and watched the video of you running out the door of the store! Wow! That was funny! hehe!

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Awesome!!!! And i love princess and the Frog as welllllllllllll!