um...
I got a new email...
Someone please tell me what this one means... I'm somewhat confused... And maybe this is good news for me... but I'm not sure...
"Fall Semester 2010.
Some of you received my earlier email, however, I have new news for you regarding VA 111. VA 111 is divided into two parts, the seminar held on Thursday evenings from 6:00 until 7:50 pm and the Friday labs held from 4:00 until 6:00 pm. The seminar is designed to introduce students to the different areas of the Department and to introduce the issues of Belief Systems in Visual Arts, including the unique LDS beliefs, and of Creatity as well lectures from visiting artists.
New to the curriculum of VA 111 is the addition of the Friday labs. Students will have the opportunity to choose 3 or 4 labs throughout the semester. The labs will give students a "hands on" experience with the different areas of the department. If students are trying to decide which area to go into, we hope that the lab will help with that decision. If students just want to explore an area to see what its about, that's good too.
We think this new component to the VA 111 course will be both helpful and enjoyable. The instructor is looking forward to meeting you and introducing you to the Department of Visual Arts.
Thank you."
Faith and Fear
13 years ago
1 comment:
It means you can take clogging?
Post a Comment