Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chris Daughtry. Davie Cook. Bike rides... sweet memories. :)

So I kinda felt the need for a change.

So I changed my blog background.

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

My thoughts:
I like it- I think it's a cute background. But I don't know if I like it enough to keep it around, you know? Like I don't know if it's me. Maybe, maybe not... I do want a lighter background than my other green one though. hm...

Your thoughts?


Sometimes, I feel like this:


But at the same time, I feel like this!

My life is kind of one big contradiction.

(and no, I didn't curl my hair at all, in case you noticed that it's not as super-straight as it normally is. I am absolutely terrible at curling my hair, which upsets me because I love it curled. I just decided to let my hair air dry today. Hence, the poofiness, that actually doesn't show up too much in these pictures. hm. haha!)

don't worry- life is still good. :)

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

If it still counts for anything, I think the background's cute.