Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CHICKEN. ENCHILADA. CASSEROLE. yummmmm! :)

So as of now:

Job #1: Still love it. Good job. Especially during the school year. :)

Job #2: Getting used to it. I still dread going into work, but it's really not that bad. Plus, this one supervisor is super awesome. I messed up on a tech call today, and she still made me feel like I was one of the coolest people in the world. Yeah. She's that cool. Tech calls? Getting better. I'm not scared when I hear "Tech Line" anymore. yay! :)

just fyi. :)

I. want. that. Disneyland hat. This is my little brother's Yankees hat. I had it on my head at the time of this picture.

I. love. Kai. And I REALLY want that Disneyland hat. I had Kai in my arms at the time of this picture, and he had his sippy cup in his hands at the time of this picture.

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

What is this 2nd job exactly? It sounds blecky! You're brave, I stink on the phone.