Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rest In Peace.

Is it so lame?

When Orem High dies...

...a part of me will too.


Rusty's going to die too. This may have been the best class I ever was a part of at Orem High. Definitely one of the best.

On the first dress-up day of 10th grade, I totally decked out. This picture doesn't have all of my Spirit Day costume, but some of it. :)


I made the softball team. :)


Football games always made my Friday nights. :) (even if this kid actually kinda really might hate me now... oh well. I still have good memories of this night. HAHA!)

Senior Year: Best year of my life. Yes, even better than my freshman year of college.

I learned to love Seminary. :)

I was on SemCo. :)

I graduated a free spirit. :)




Grad Night: amazingly awesome. :)









Some people look back at their high school years with disgust. I never will. Yes, I miss high school. No, I'm not opposed to change or moving forward in life, but honestly, I love Orem High. Some of my greatest memories are there. Friendships. Crushes. Dances. Worst night of my life. Craziness. Drama. Learning about life just as much as academics. Finding myself. And so much more. I'll post my memories on Tuesday. I think it will be fitting. Be prepared for a potentially lengthy post. :)

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

I loved Orem High as well. Not going to lie though, high school was rather difficult for me. But still, there were some great times to be had in those halls. I, who feels overly nostalgic about EVERYTHING, will really miss that old building. I've realized that so much of who I am today was because of the lessons I learned there. I'm so excited for your next post!

BreAnna said...

I'm with you, senior year was way better that freshman college. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm in compassionate service so if you need funeral potatoes, let me know! ;)