Sunday, June 6, 2010

Demi. :)

Ok I lied.

On Tuesday, Orem High was supposed to be demolished. It still stands. I think it will happen on Thursday. So I was like, "Ok, I'll just save the memories post for the day it's demolished," which I still intend to do! But going forever without blogging kinda made me antsy. So here's a little in between post!

Today, my brain seriously EXPLODED!!!! Like I had SO much stuff going through there ranging from photography major to pictures with meaning to 6 impossible things to my testimony to self improvement to things I feel strongly about to you name it! If you know me, you know that my brain can get pretty loaded on a daily basis, and that's normal. Normally, I have all kinds of thoughts going through my head at all times. Like carbonated grapes or guys with blue eyes or a piano so big that you have to jump on the keys to play it. (That would be SO fun! I think of playing my fugue on it. hahahaha! Oh goodness I played my fugue on the organ at my church once at like 1:0o in the morning – long story – and it was so cool!) Ok, do you see what I mean? Yeah. If you spent one day in my brain, ...good luck, Charlie. ;) But today was like, INSANO CRAZY PSYCHO EXPLOSION!! Like, I would be thinking about one thing that could potentially have me thinking about it all day, and then something else of equal intensity would pop up! And then I'd be trying to balance the two things and then a third thing would come and it just kept going and going and going and going! And I was like, "I HAVE to blog about this!" But then I didn't know what to blog about! Because if I blogged about everything, then it would be a super long post! So I have to break it up! But I just wanted to write a new post! So be prepared for a lot of posts over the next week! :)

Sometimes, I like to run behind waterfalls with my awesome ward. :)

No comments: