So. What Not To Wear? LOVE that show. Right now, I'm watching an episode that I thought I would NEVER see. There's a GUY!!! ON THE SHOW!!! Just wanted you to know. ;)
You know what? Be you, be genuine, don't fake it. Cause let me tell you a little secret: people can tell. (HA! This line just came into my head: "And when you're sad at night, and you sing in your bed, PEOPLE CAN HEAR YOU. EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU.") Seriously, your insincerity sickens me. It really does. Like I'm really not just saying that. You've lost it. You've totally lost your sense of self. I have NO idea who the freak you are. And YOU don't even know who you are. Seriously my friend, I think you should isolate yourself for at LEAST a day. No phone. No people. No computer. No iPod. Just you. Read your scriptures, write in your journal, pray, do what you gotta do. But you've got to dig WAY deeper under all that crap that fits so well on everyone else and bring yourself out, because I am sick and tired of watching you try and be... whatever it is you're trying to be. It seems to change often. You've lost yourself in this desperate endeavor trying to be everything and everyone, and I'm really interested to find out who you really are. Let me know when you remember who you are. (and this was WAY longer than intended. But seriously- it's been driving me crazy for a while. haha- you know me. :) )
Don't judge me. You don't know me. You don't know my friends, or my family. So do NOT stick your nose up at me, say I'm not normal, and treat me that way. And ESPECIALLY do NOT do that to my family, OR my friends. I'll take whatever you got, but you leave them alone. Okay? And then I'll "FETCHING" kick your trash. I don't want to be so mean, but you don't have to be so mean either, k? Cause I don't even know you. And you don't know me. So cool it.
Magic exists. :) I can't explain it, I can't describe it, but it's there, dude. I wish for you to experience it! I want to could show you how it feels! I wish you could know what goes on inside of me sometimes. Once I figure how to do that, I'll let you know. :)
My Happy Place. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment