Friday, June 25, 2010

My 200th Post! But I'm not doing anything special for it. haha!

What is your problem? Do you need some confirmation in your life? Well, obviously you're not getting it. And if you are, then you're greedy. geeaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHH! Are you trying to make a statement? NO ONE CARES. Serious. You drive me insane. (Sorry- you guys get enough of these rants from me. So I kept this one short. And small!)

Dude, I love my job. I really do! There are some awesome people there that always give me something to smile or laugh about! haha! I love it. :)

Hey Soul Sister. Fallin For You. Just Haven't Met You Yet. Fireflies. Down.

Guess what? I'm not over it.

Also: Dance Forever. LOVE it. :)


(and for the record, I just realized that my 200th post is all colorful. I seriously didn't do that on purpose! I laughed at myself. haha!)

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Yayayay! for 200th posts! I love that you haven't stopped blogging!