Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Arizona.

One of my biggest regrets in life?

Not knowing how to work hard when I was in 9th grade.

That's when I went to pitching camp.

If I would have given it everything I had, no one would have been able to touch me.

I would have been amazing.

I would have loved it.

I wouldn't have this regret.

I love softball. LOVE it. I wish I would have been good. I wish I had tried harder. I wish I would have hit a home run. I wish it would have been my thing.

I wish it would have been my thing.

Alicia Hollowell.

Jennie Finch.

They are my GIRLZ.

I wish I could have been more like them.

oh well.

Ain't nothing I can do now, really. Softball after high school isn't as intense, unless you're a superstar playing for a college team.

One thing's for sure: If I had been a pitcher, I would have been wicked amazing, and Arizona would have given me a full-ride scholarship. I would have gone there to play, no doubt. In a heartbeat. Just like Jennie Finch and Alicia Hollowell.

dude... if all of this is because I'm meant to meet my future husband over here, then OH. MAN. He BETTER be amazing.

just sayin.

;)

2 comments:

Corrine said...

Are you feeling alright??? You do realize that your title fits in with the topic of your post... right? I'm shocked ;) Love ya! And I think you are amazing anyway!

Stephanie Lyn :) said...

haha yes I'm fine! :) This was a very depressing(ish... it was sad, but depressing is not really the right word- there were also some feelings of, "This is so retarded.") night because Arizona was playing UCLA for the Women's College Softball World Cup and we lost... :( meh. And the title does fit, but that wasn't my intention at first! haha! Aw, thanks Corrine! I love you! :)