Sunday, May 9, 2010

smile. :)

Today was a good day. Remind me to write about what I was thinking about today in Relief Society sometime. But now's not the time. :)

And to my mom: Oh my dear, I love her! She's amazing. And that's the understatement of the century. I look up to her and hope that one day, I can be as awesome as she is!! :)

Do you know what? I forgot how much I love having my hair up! Yes, I do love to wear my hair down now, but I put it up today after church and I was like, "Oh yeah... Dude. I like this!"

Also:

I've been thinking.

For a long time.

And today, ...I think I've made a decision.

It's kinda scary for me, just like bangs were! But I love the bangs now (thanks Ciara!!!) so I'm hoping that maybe this will turn out as great too.

There are a lot of upsides, I guess. Well, mostly just sunglasses. And maybe I could get a cuter pair of glasses but, tell me what you think:


contacts?

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

The bangs are HAWT! So beautiful, really. I think you would look smashing with contact as well!

BreAnna said...

That's true, it's hard to do sweet sunglasses with regular specs. I keep having that problem as summer approaches: do I go blind (ish, my eyes aren't that bad) and look cool with my shades or go spend money for some clip on things? I think you'll like the contacts though.