Yay Ciara! This is her and her brother Sam who just got married who is apparently our next doorbell ditching victim... he and Stacia (neither one of them really know us, that's why it's funny!) just don't know it yet cause they're getting back from their honeymoon today... haha!

So we doorbell ditch her and then she finds us so we go into her house and talk to her for like an hour and eat yummy zucchini and mess with our blogs. Then she's like, "You guys should come back when Kade (Ciara's husband) gets back from work!" He was supposed to get back in the next 5 minutes. So we had it all planned out. She called him and he told her that he was just leaving work, which was like 30 minutes away! Our plan was to hide behind his car, so she opens the door to tell us where he normally parks and she's like, "SHOOT!" cause his car is there! He lied!!! So me and Kali are like, "CRAP!!!!" and run and hide in their bathroom, but he finds us.
Mr. Camo Pants Hunter Kade (the one with the white shirt on the left)
Then we decided we were going to come back later and doorbell ditch Kade. So we let them eat their dinner and we come back and do it. He walks out there and looks for us but doesn't see us, but Ciara does, but she's on our side so she doesn't say anything. So we go and sneak into their backyard and knock on their back door cause he's waiting for us by the front door and then we tear off running. We hid by the dumpster for a bit and then go back to do it one last time. So we get up to the doorstep to ring the doorbell and Kade and Ciara jump out from the side of their Town House and Kade does this indian-yell and it FREAKS me and Kali out! It was so funny! By that time is was dark so me and Kali went home. haha!
Kali and Stephanie's Best People to Doorbell Ditch List:
- The Day's
- The Church's
haha!
4 comments:
Haha
Tsk tsk
Doorbell ditching is illegal
But of course you do it anyways :)
HEHEHEHOOOOOHOOOHAAAHHAAAAA!!! You crazy girls!! Thats why I love you!!! It was a SUPER FUN night!! I love trying to be sneaky! I think Kali almost peed her pants? What do you think!!! I wish I coul've seen the reaction!! But I sure heard it! And I heard Kali's other flip flop come flying past my head too!!! Your a blast Steph!
That's AWESOME!!! people in my neighborhood freak out when we doorbell ditch... I actually haven't done it since like junior high. But we doorbell ditched my neighbors one time and they like came to try to find us in their car, but we were hiding in another neighbor's garage. ha ha. (the neighbor whose garage we were hiding in was with us) But they totally freak out. anyway, I should try it again.
p.s. when are you asking Joe (who apparently won't be photogenic in you rwedding pictures but Chrisanne will make it so) to prom? We could do it Saturday before the pageant? and I could do it too! :)
I THINK I DID PEE MY PANTS!!! HAHA That was honestly the most fun i have had in such A LONG TIME! thanks so much steph! for being my friend! we have to keep on doing IIIIITTTTTT!!!!!
Post a Comment