Happy Birthday to Joe,
Happy Birthday to Joe!
Happy Birthday dear Joseph-
Happy Birthday to Joe!
It's Joseph Adam Jonas' birthday today!!!
So I went to school today. Pretty exciting! No seriously! Let me tell you the best part! So I'm in the Seminary Building (which I've come to LOVE) and I'm talking to Bro. Heaston. Once you meet him, then you can picture how this conversation went!! haha!! So I have seminary B1 first semester. There's like NOBODY that period so only Bro. Judd and Bro. Heaston are teaching. Since I've already had Judd, I'm pretty much guaranteed into Heaston's class! Today he was telling us something to the effect of, "If you get me, you're guaranteed into the Celestial Kingdom. Cause after you've been with me, you've already been to the other place." Then later when we figured out I had him he's said something (I can't remember exactly) that could be translated into, "SUCKS FOR YOU!" and then told me that his daughters have my same red hair, so we're all good!
If you don't understand why this is amazing, just meet Bro. Heaston. Enough said. (Oh except that Sis. Dimmick said that if there's an imbalance of SemCo members in the classes we may be switched around. There's like 4 of us in B1 first semester. I don't think I'll get switched around, but if I do I get Bro. Judd again! YES!!!!!! haha- We're friends on Facebook!)
Faith and Fear
13 years ago
2 comments:
joe's birthday's today? So is my YW President! ha ha
So is Bro Heaston awesome? Like as awesome as Bro Judd?
Yeah same question
Haha, you should wear a sign to school saying Happy Late Birthday Joe Jonas ;)
I seem to remember a weird lady did that in Jr. High....
Post a Comment