Life sucks. Like on and off. There will be times where I'm good, and then reality kicks me in the butt and I'm like, "This is a piece of crap." Bright side: I have a pretty good amount of friends is most my classes for A-Day, and we went to Kate's house today. And piano wasn't as bad as what I was afraid of, plus babysitting was fun cause Bria's insane. Not-Bright Side: everything in between.
This my brother Enoch when we made him carry my mom's purse into the hotel. Don't worry, I feel for ya buddy!
4 comments:
I'm sorry you're not having very good days.
On the bright side, hopefully you at least got a laugh out of my story.
I know what you mean...my saying is "Life stinks, and then you die" :) but at least there are good times in between...like boating on Wednesday...I am excited for it!!!
Oh no oh no oh no oh no!!!!
What do you mean playlists don't cut it???
*hyperventalates*
Not good!
Not good at all!
My favorite quote turns out to be a lie??!
*dies*
Jk
sorry you're not having a good day.
Or at least you weren't. Thos are no fun.
Thanks for coming to visit me, it made my day! It was so good to see you guys, I sure missed you while we were in TX!
Post a Comment