Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ug. I don't want to go.

OH MY GOSH I JUST BOUGHT THE NEW JONAS BROTHERS CD THAT CAME OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't listened to it all the way through yet because we've been pretty busy with chores around here and then I've also been running around places, and will continue to run around so it might be put off until tomorrow. Or later tonight. For example I have to run to a meeting thing soon and then a myriad of places after that!

But oh my gosh the Olympics continue to dazzle me! Last night was wicked awesome!! You must watch the Olympics!!

Today I have my senior pictures and I'm super excited because Ciara's going to do my hair! YES!!! I love when people do my hair! I still have to figure out what to wear. Help me!! What color shirt should I wear?? What would look good in a picture? What would look good on me??? GAAAA!!! My hair will look awesome though!

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Haha you're funny
Ok you should wear either a blue or white shirt... I think.
Those colors look really nice on you.
But you choose. Just no pink :)