Saturday, August 30, 2008

I got 100% on the PRIDE/LOP quiz. How do I know if it counted?

So last night we watched The Producers at Ashleigh's house (which, contrary to popular belief is rated PG-13, NOT R. I looked it up after my sister told me it was to prove to her that it was not R. Plus it was from Clean-Flix anyway.) CRAZY funny movie! After it was done, I had dropped off Jessica and was on my way to Chrisanne's house to take her home. We were laughing HYSTERICALLY at this one part of the movie (FATTY!!!!) and I thought it was so funny that I was about to pee my pants! I had to go to the bathroom so bad! So we're coming to this Stop Sign and I had to slow down way before it (it was like 12:30 at night and nobody else was on the road) so I could control myself!! It was so funny! Chrisanne's like, "Quick! Go back to Jessica's house and use her bathroom!" and I was like, "No, it's ok! I'll be fine!" hahahahaha!! So we get past the Stop Sign and I drop her off and go home and then I went. But oh my gosh it was so funny!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

ha ha ha ha. WAY fun night!!! you forgot to mention we won our football game!!!!