So yesterday I had my senior pictures. They're going to turn out horrible, I just know it! I just know that my smile was RETARDED. I could just feel it! But on the other hand, my hair was AMAZING cause Ciara did it yesterday!!!!!! I slept on it last night, and it still looks good! It's not as big as it was yesterday, but still good! To the point where I just woke up and started my day! But anyway, I took lots of pictures of my hair. Here are just a few of my favorites (with better smiles than my senior picture will have, I just know.)







Did you know that my hair was naturally curly when I was little? It was like BOINGY!!
2 comments:
haha I love love love love love it!
Very nice
ha ha, nope, didn't know that your hair was curly when you were little. Did you know that mine is still naturally curly? Ha ha, betcha didn't. :)
My favorite's the second fromt he bottom. ;)
Post a Comment