Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Best Piano Lesson OF MY LIFE

Well... I feel... like eating... cause I'm hungry... and it's dinner time... ish... but my mom's gone... so dinner's not coming anytime soon... cause she's doing Back To School Night PTA stuff... so......... yeah........

I might eat some candy.

Yes! I scored a Butterfinger and a Baby Ruth! Which should I eat first? Actually, I'm not waiting for you to comment cause I'm hungry and I want one NOW and you could take DAYS to look at my blog and tell me that I should have the Butterfinger first so BAM!! I'm chewing on my first bite of the Butterfinger. Now I've swallowed it. Yum! This used to be my favorite candy bar. Now I don't have a specific one. I'm very unpicky when it comes to food. One of these days I'm going to put my Favorite Foods list on here. Yep- THE WHOLE THING. All 100+ of them! Boy, won't you have a lot to read!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

well I actually don't really like Butterfinger or Baby Ruth to be completely honest. But if i had to choose, I'd pick Baby Ruth. So you eat Butterfinger and I'll eat baby Ruth. Just kidding, you don't have to worry about me eating your candy bars. unless it's a Snickers.

AmbertheGreat said...

butterfinger!!!!