Saturday, July 19, 2008

My weekend belongs to the shower and my piano.

So pretty much I'm back from Camp. After like an hour long shower my feet still stink and I'm too lazy to put pictures on right now but I'll put some on from SOAR and I have a TON to do before Monday for my piano lesson so I am going to spend the next 48 hours practicing.



My brother and his wife just moved into my ward last week. I want to go see Batman.

Me and Kimber on the football field. Small World Moment: Her aunt was my sister's assistant basketball coach at CEU.

My group. We take A LOT of group pictures!

Me and Kaisha. Small World Moment #2: Her sister dated my 2nd cousin.

Me and Chrisanne hiking back down from the Y.

Me and my WICKED AWESOME counselor Sarah.
My almost backflip on the swing. It's still a way cool picture!
Sarah and Ruben dancing. haha! I love her face in this one!


My group. Oh how I miss them!

Back Row: Jennifer, Me, Kaisha, Sarah, Victoria, Candace, Kelsey. Front Row: Ilikea, Nichole, Evelyn, and Basia.


Bottle Hair! Couch: Line (I think that's how you would spell it- it's pronounced Lee-nay), someone.... I don't think I met that girl, Candace, Victoria (or maybe it's her twin, Virginia), Sarah. Floor: Deina, Me, and Kaisha.

Candace, Sarah, and Ilikea.


Halia's full name!

Me and Chrisanne at Temple Square just before watching the Joseph Smith Movie.


My group's Jumping Picture. I don't really like my pose in this one though.

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

!!!!!!! I MISS SOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*dies*

Ashleigh said...

it looks like you had TONS of fun! My favorite is the dancing picture! Did you guys have a dance??
Speaking of dances, last night was pretty fun!