Monday, July 28, 2008

Memories... think of some GOOD ones!

Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

6 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

One of my favorite memories with you is when we were at the football game and you were quoting Remember the Titans really loud and with awesome enthusiasm. SO MUCH FUN! love you tons, girl!

Ashleigh said...

When I always put those things from my milk cartons in your locker!!! This year you're gonna have one for everyday!! (Sorry, that probably got kinda annoying..)

Ericrazy said...

your first year at girls camp.... when we were jamaica.... need i say more? ;]

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Ok I gotta add more.
You're crazy dancing everytime you tell the story of your wards play about hair or something.
HOw you just have millions of stories to tell!
Jake Swain and you collecting all of those newspapers.
You're gorgeous hair that you elequently describe as 'poop colored'
Your pirates ring.
YOU ALWAYS STEALING MY BACKPACK IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!!
Your hair always touching Jacob Brickey's desk in 7th grade history.
Your polo shirts :)
How you were deathly afriad of dogs but now you're not.
Always blowing in my face!
Your "neil"
Saving you from said person when I totally engrossed you in a stupid conversation while walking past him.
All of our amazing skits!
"Stephanie, I am your father."
"You're a girl!!!"
Stephano, Stephanano
Everyon being sooo shocked that you were samoan.
SOAR BABY!
You dancing with the guy councilors ;)
You and your pizza.
Forcing you to read Twilight and doing constant check up on you :)
Love you tons lady!

Ashleigh said...

Can I just say Ditto to what Chrisanne said?? DITTO!!! (Is that even how you spell ditto? or is it diddo?? who knows)

ciara said...

K, so ofcorse I met you in church but ya, your right, your burp really scared me!! Hehe, not really. I was just shocked that something so loud could come out of you!! And I toatally loved camp and thought you did a great job at everything you did at camp.....especially the value walk(knowledge). You taught so good!