Well, I told you all about how I was applying for graphic design.
I also posted my whole portfolio on my blog.
So I feel like if I just don't say anything at all then I'll have people wondering.
So I feel like I should tell you
that I didn't get in.
yeah, ok, sure. fine. I did cry a little bit.
Cause I WAS upset.
But now,
I'm fine.
Like I'm not going to go proclaim it to the world,
but if someone asks me about, I have no problem telling it like it is.
Now,
it's full speed to round two.
I'm applying again in March.
Deadline is the 15th.
Graphic Design?
bring it on.
I also posted my whole portfolio on my blog.
So I feel like if I just don't say anything at all then I'll have people wondering.
So I feel like I should tell you
that I didn't get in.
yeah, ok, sure. fine. I did cry a little bit.
Cause I WAS upset.
But now,
I'm fine.
Like I'm not going to go proclaim it to the world,
but if someone asks me about, I have no problem telling it like it is.
Now,
it's full speed to round two.
I'm applying again in March.
Deadline is the 15th.
Graphic Design?
bring it on.
3 comments:
stephanie, i'm sorry you didn't get in... but, I think you're talented!
i'm rootin' for you this second time around!
Hang in there Steph! I know what you mean when you don't want to tell people, but will tell them if they ask kinda thing. It's kind of a weird feeling. But ya know what...Good things are to come! :) Keep your chin up and never give up. You Rock.
that stinks, but are't those programs super difficult to get into? p.s. i think you're brilliant :)
Post a Comment