Sunday, December 26, 2010

And so I bought a unicorn... so I could pet it.

First of all, if you have not seen Despicable Me, go put it in right now.

Second.

You know how I'm going to be a rockstar someday?

Well,

baby girl got herself a new guitar. :)

Yes boys and girls, take a look at a future rockstar's first 6-string.


I got it yesterday and we've basically been inseparable ever since.

I'm kind of ridiculously happy. :)

Instruments I play so far:
  • Piano (my first and greatest! love it. :) )
  • Flute (haha- I have some good stories with this one!)
  • Ukulele (my island blood said it was bound to happen someday)
  • Guitar (which was also bound to happen because I've recently discovered that my dad played in a band... HAHA! love it. :) )
life is good. family is better. :)

No comments: