Friday, December 31, 2010

I know a lot of Jenny's.

so....

not sure why Blogger wants to underline everything I write....

...I guess it's that important. ;)

But it's true-

I do know a lot of Jenny's.

at least 7.

And 2 of them are connected to this video somehow.

haha!


I do not know why, but my sound and my video are way off... blast...

See Jennie? I bought skinny jeans. Not jeggings. just wanted to let you know. ;)

2 comments:

ruthie.von said...

dude that's a youtube video yes? cuz when i uploaded one a few days ago it did the exact same thing!! super annoying :(

jennie20 said...

YAY!!!! I'm so proud of you for sticking with the classically awesome skinny jeans and not giving in to the awfulness of jeggings. Gold star for you :) And also, I really like those jeans! Where'd you get them?