Monday, December 13, 2010

My epic battle wounds came. :)

Hey.

I know you're dealing with some pretty tough stuff right now. So listen.

You are ok. Life is good. You're not a failure, you're not a bad person, you do have hope. You've got people rooting for you, and I can tell that you have the desire to climb higher. I see it. So you just keep doing those things that the Lord wants you to do. You know that everything's going to work out in the end. I know you hear that a lot, but don't blow if off because you know it's true. I know that this is hard for you to deal with right now, but that's for a few reasons. #1: To test you and allow you to grow. #2: Because Satan puts forth more effort to bring down the righteous and hinder the most worthy causes. So. Instead of letting the difficulty slow you down or cause you to retreat back into your safe zone (where no growth or progression happens), use it to push through this trial in spite of the "cunning plan of the evil one." Embrace the pain and difficulty and let it only motivate you to overcome this obstacle. Just keep going.

Just do it.
Welcome to the Valley of Fire. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

stephanie, you are great. thank you so much for your encouragement. good luck with all of your finals! you will do great!