Ok 1st: I. have. let's call them interesting... dreams.
Sophomore Year
- Weight lifting class. Yup, I was stRONG. And flexible. I used to hide from someone in this class all the time! And my dear friend would help me! haha, oh I love her!
- Once, I fell asleep in US History. BUT... I had forgotten stuff at home, which my parents were going to bring to me... My stuff came to the classroom, and I was unconscious. Oh dear!!! I woke up to a mass of books falling on my desk! oh dear. ;)
- Once before a band concert, I was walking down the halls with some amigos, swinging my flute around, and BAM! The head came out and flew against a wall. yeah... smart. It dented! Right before I was supposed to go on! We went into a bathroom and put it under the hand dryer to see if we could bend it back, but we were unsuccessful. We were on our way back to the band room when we saw another friend and he fixed it for me! haha- what an adventure!
Junior Year (BIG memories!)
- Ok, where do I start? How about JS? hahahahahahaha!! Collecting every newspaper I saw? And Computer Tech!! And Makayle! Oh gosh- details are not for my blog but I CAN'T write about Junior without my JS obsessions!
- And how about my first date? Sadies. Even under certain circumstances, it was SO. fun!
- Second date- Preference! Also super fun!
- Summer after Junior year- SOAR!! (not technically Orem High, but whatever!)
- A.P. CHEMISTRY. OH my gosh. Worst class of my life! Worst grades since 7th grade. But I liked the people in it, and we had fun once the test was over! :)
- Lake Powell. I wrote a paper about why we shouldn't drain it and then realized my hatred for the Sierra Club. This paper has definitely impacted my life! haha!
- PE ACTIVITIES!!!!!!!! I. love. that. class. So much that I took it again my senior year!
- Once, I was totally fighting to stay awake in Gov & Cit. Miner notices. He asks me a question, and I TOTALLY NAIL IT!!! booyah. hahaha!! :)
- INTERIOR DESIGN!! I wanted to major in interior design after taking this class, but then was informed that BYU just got rid of that program. la-ha-hame.
- I gained a sister-in-law! AND got to go to California!!! LOVED it. I always do. :)
- I was enchanted by Enchanted!
- And who could forget the HANNAH CONCERT! Oh yes. :)
Senior Year: BEST YEAR EVER. This will have to be just a list because there are so many!
- Football games.
- Rocky/Chin Watch.
- Swiss Movie.
- Ukulele!!!!!!!!!
- AP Music.... I actually didn't like that class a lot... but it was for different reasons, not because I don't love music. Cause HELLO. Music is a huge part of my life. Piano. Uke. Dancing. Singing at the top of my lungs in my car. You think I don't like it? But total redemption moment: I GOT A 5 ON THAT AP TEST!!!! baby. :)
- AP ENGLISH!!!!!!! best. class.
- Speaking of redemption: ARGUS! I won 3rd place in photography! See beach picture on the side of my blog. :)
- Spotlight in Current Issues!
- Preference: WAY fun!
- CHINESE!!!!!!!!!
- Seminary!!!
- Seminary Council!!
- PHOTO!!!! Decided that photography might be a possible major. I was pretty set on piano at this time.
- DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- MEETING JACK SPARROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- PE Activities!!!
- KAI DAWG!!!!!!!!
- ANOTHER WEDDING!!!
- EOU SENIOR NIGHT!!!!!!
- JENNIE!!!!!!!
- GRAD NIGHT!!!
Oh gosh- if I left any out, feel free to share! But Orem High. Oh goodness- I loved it there!!!
Yes. we are buddies. :)
1 comment:
Swiss movies and Chinese = THE BEST EVER!!!! Man. We are cultured.
Post a Comment