Tuesday, May 18, 2010

apologies...

Well,

I have nothing to say...

I just felt the need to update my blog...

So...

I got contacts. That's new. :)
Kai laughs when I get up in his face. I think he likes them. :)

I. love. that. kid. yup. we tight. :)


I like to take pictures. Right now, all I really have pictures of is flowers. ...yeah. That's just for right now. But anyway, I just like this picture. You want to know why? I took it in California, and I just really want to go back. :) Also, I think it's pretty. Even if BYU would laugh in my face if I ever considered showing this to them in my portfolio in November. But it mostly just reminds me of how I feel when I'm in California with my family. :)

4 comments:

BreAnna said...

I think it's a pretty picture and I wish my camera would cooperate with me long enough to do something like that. Yay for contacts!

Brianna & Kyle said...

yay for contacts!
I like the pic...why should you be scared to put it in your profile?
Guess what...I'm going to California end of June! Wish I could take you with me! And I am going to Disneyland. If ya still really really want that hat...I'm sure I could look for it for you. :)
I miss hanging out with ya!

Brianna & Kyle said...

STEPHANIE~
That picture totally has meaning, you explained it all in your blog...but I can see where you are coming from..plus it can be nice to not share that with byu anyways and have it all to yourself. :)
Chyeah I really would be willing to look for that hat for ya if ya gave me some money and a clue about where to look for it. Cause Really I will be there and will get it for you. You could even get the money to my brother or something and he would give it to me and then I could get the hat back for ya. And if the hat isn't there for some odd reason, then I'll just give you your money back. :) Deal?
And agreed, let's plan something to do sometime soon! :)
Much Love.

Chrisanne Serafin said...

girl you gorgeous!