Monday, April 29, 2013

Excitement [is a wee bit of an understatement in my life]

HOLYCOW.

LASTWEEKIWROTEANICENOTETOTHISKIDWHOIFINDSUPERATTRACTIVETHINKINGHEWASLEAVINGTHEWARDANDIHADNOTHINGTOLOSE.

 ANDITOLDHIMHEWASFREAKINGATTRACTIVE.

he's totally staying in the ward for Spring/Summer.

At least, as far as I can tell.

AND I THINK HE KNOWS IT WAS ME.

I didn't sign it,
 I had my roommate disguise my handwriting
(I'll spare you the details),
but I also wrote two of his roommates nice notes
and the handwriting was probably similar enough
that he compared it,
figured I was trying to disguise my handwriting,
which I was,
deduced it was me,
AND ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK!!

[...yep. excitement.]

THEN HE KINDA SAT BY [being like, vicinity-ness] ME TODAY, BUT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
totally got shy and didn't say much to him........

oi.

What if he thinks I am weird?
standoffish?
 [ps: that IS how you spell that.]
CRAZY?? prolly.
didn't want to talk to him??
didn't write that note??

I can read people's personalities pretty well.
EXCEPT IF I THINK YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE.
Then I just freak out.
silently.
on graffiti walls. :)

ohhhhhh life. :)

ON THE OTHER HAND I TOTALLY GOT THE BEST CALLING EVER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
frea. king. stoked. :) :) :)

life?
the Earth is beautiful,
and life is good. :)

No comments: