Monday, April 22, 2013

Since no one reads this anymore, I think I will dub this my personal graffiti wall.

And on my graffiti wall, I can do whatever I want.

I can write good things.
I can write sad things.
I can write things that only make sense to me and only me.

And it's ALL LEGAL.

And out there,
but never seen.

There are no judgments.
No hurt feelings.
Nothing held back. ...unless I still want to hold something back. There are just certain things that you don't let go of until they're tamed.
Some things that you just don't share, even if no one's listening.

There's also no one to share in the joys with here.
But that's ok, I guess.
Because I have other outlets for joy too. :)

If you do still read this,
I'm not counting you as a nobody.
And if you want to leave a comment,
by all means, go ahead. :)

If you do read this,
and choose to remain anonymous,
...how am I ever supposed to know?
By all means, go ahead. :)

And should you choose to make yourself known,
even after years of following in silence,
don't be afraid.
I'll only think it stalker-ish if you are creepy.
In which case I will probably put some privacy protection on this blog or delete it altogether.
Gotta stay safe, ya know? :)
But if you're a normal person,
whether I know you or not,
I'm not going to judge you.

Because secretly,
graffiti artists like it when other people see their art.
Whether it's understood,
or not.
Whether it teaches someone something valuable,
or not.
That's part of the reason why we put it up.

That and I don't believe in unrighteous judgment. :)

And as many of my friends know,
I've always wanted to become a graffiti artist. :)
life? life is always good. :)

2 comments:

Lynnae Jackson said...

Girl, I always read your blog. :)

Sarah said...

I always read your blog too, even though I rarely comment.....