Friday, April 26, 2013

"Do you think babies would be cuter if they were furry?"

BYU Men's Volleyball.

oh. my. gosh.

I prayed so hard that I'd be able to see the game.

I love that team.

As I was helping out with some cleaning in another apartment in my complex,

I received text messages informing me that BYU lost set one.

TOURNAMENT MODE.

FREAK OUT MODE.

Clean.

Text messages inform me that BYU has lost set two.

Sadness. These are my boys...

Clean some more.

Under the fridge looks MAGNIFICENT.

THE MAN texts me and informs me that BYU TAKES SET THREE.

Hopeful.

Finish underneath the fridge, finish up a few last things.

Say goodbye to future roommates of my roommate,
(which means that they're like my half-roommates)

and overcome a ticket crisis,
find a great parking spot,
and get to the game.

MOST INTENSE GAME I'VE EVER BEEN TO!!!!!

win. :)

WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Mix this all with moving out,
a graduation party,
making sure I see friends who are leaving soon,
and a job.
And a shower. :)
oh AND a pizza. :)

Best April 25th I've ever had?

probably. :)

It IS the perfect date... :)


One time, I was an honorary coach. Lil' bro came with. :)

life? sometimes, as complicated as life gets,
life is always still good. :)

No comments: