Wednesday, May 1, 2013

They keep telling me that Sunday will come... ;)

I'm not really crazy.
But I am still a girl.

OH MY GOSH.

I haven't liked anyone for months.

MONTHS.

I liked this one kid about a year ago.
A LOT.
a lot.
He was like my best friend.
But we never dated.
I thought he liked me, and sources say he did, but he never initiated anything, and I never pushed it, and he was long gone by September.
Yeah, it hurt,
A LOT.
a lot.
Because my best friend [UNINTENTIONALLY] basically dropped me.
such as, we don't even really talk anymore.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG story, and I'll spare you the details.
But I got over it.
Scarred, and even a bit hardened, 
[working on it]
but over it.
I don't blame him for anything. He didn't mean to hurt me.

But since then, I haven't really liked anyone else.
I found every guy just about as attractive as any other guy.
I had a couple (seriously, a couple) little squishes, but nothing that lasted very long at all.
And even then, it took a while of getting to know them to get to that point.

BUT THIS KID.
HOLY COW.

He is FREAKING attractive.

Yes, it's the one I wrote the nice note to.
And I've only ever said like 5 words to him!
AND I'M TOTALLY CRUSHING ON HIM.
...sorta. SCALE:

I want to say that I'm like at squish stage
BECAUSE I don't know him super well yet,
...but I'm basically crushing on him.

How does this HAPPEN??
Why do I like him?

I can't really give you a good reason...
He's good looking.
He has the best smile. :)
He seems like the athletic type, which I really like.
He just gave an awesome talk in church, which leads me to believe that he makes the gospel a high priority.
He seems like he's got his head on straight.

BUT I DON'T EVEN REALLY KNOW HIM.
Yeah, we've been in the same ward for a semester.
I'm a Sunday School teacher. He's in the Sunday School Presidency.
I know who he is. He knows who I am.
We're facebook friends, and he added me!
But I don't know him. I basically just know of him.

I can try to read him all I want,
but I don't want to read him,
I want to actually get to know him!
Plan: sit next to him at church on Sunday.

please be at church, pleeeeaaaassssseeeee be at church on Sunday.......
and please let there be an open seat next to him.....

It's going to be scary,

...I hope that we become friends,
and that maybe he'll even like me... :)
life? life is good. :)

No comments: