Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jo.Go :)

Sooooooo..... didn't get to sit next to super attractive kid in Sunday School.

cause I had to teach.

the OTHER class.

oh well.

Then he didn't go to ward stare,
so I didn't actually talk to him at all on Sunday.

BUT.

He came to FHE last night...!!!

AND I TOTALLY TALKED TO HIM!!!

for a bit.
about movies.
small.
no engagement.
;)
[seriously: just jokes]

But I don't know if he's interested...
meh.

But even if he's not,
he and his roommate are pretty awesome.
and so if I just get to be friends with them,
that's cool. :)
better than nothing, right? :)

I totally like him...
crush...
squish...
whatever.

I wish he would ask me out.
That would take a miracle.
cross ya fingers for me. :)

sure do miss this kid. :)
life? life is good. :)

1 comment:

Lynnae Jackson said...

I love that you used the word "squish." That's totally how I describe those not-quite crushes. Steph, I love you. You are awesome.