Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tug-o-War

So... drawing class.

When this is over, I would like to be able to say, "Drawing class. I HATE it. ...but I love it."

However.

Today, it sucked.

My thoughts?

"Maybe this is how graffiti artists get started. They take a drawing class at some point to build their skill level, and then their teacher tells them to draw a stupid head sculpture thing and they get frustrated and say, 'Screw it- I'm going to go draw on a wall.'"

So in my little "screw this" attitude, I happened to walk by some people who were in Lu'au with me. Then I thought, "Message? Maybe I should bring out my iSLAND wAYS."

aka: be laid back. No more "screw it" stuff.

Maybe I'll go play my ukie today.

:)

(my roommate says, "And then sing my roommate to sleep!" She's sitting next to me, and I have made her fall asleep before playing my ukulele. haha!)


2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

drawing the statue heads was my favorite part in that class :)

BreAnna said...

Good luck, I've heard a lot of frustration rants generated by that class. Yoo cahn doo eet! :)