Adventure of the day:
So I ate lunch with Kristen today. I also had my 2D Design class today, so I was carrying my (somewhat) little drawing board around with me. So we finish eating lunch and go to throw our garbage away. I had my garbage and my phone resting on my drawing board. I went to slide my garbage into the garbage can...
yep. my phone fell in too.
OH my gosh.
haha! I was like in shock for a second! Kristen starts laughing and I just stand there going trying to convince myself that I really did drop my phone into the garbage can! So then I'm like, "Crap!" and stick my arm down there to grab it! Must have been some show for everyone around me, and there were a lot of people. haha! There wasn't a lot of garbage in there, and I couldn't reach my phone, so I had to take the lid off and reach way down to the bottom to grab my phone. Oh man... it was super funny. haha! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment