Thursday, September 30, 2010

Clean room. Hey Soul Sister. x's 2. Free Ice Cream. Samoa. today? amazing. :)

so.

I had a job.

Job #1.

Then Job #1 went under a wee bit...

I had been working about 10 hours a week with school, and summer was coming.

I was told I would be getting about the same amount of hours during the summer.

not ideal.

Enter Job #2.

Interviewed for Job#2. sucked. First job interview of my life. Ended up getting the job anyway because some people declined.

Job #2- what a ride. :)

August of 2010: got laid off from Job #1. Company actually closed a couple weeks later. New company formed, but it was still in beginning stages. Not enough work for Stephie.

Job #2: ended up working there longer than initially intended, which worked out really well. I had planned on working Job #1 during the school year (even when I told Job #2 I would work past the summer. Job #2 had more security, so it was more preparatory than anything), but that was no longer a possibility. So to have Job #2 continue through the school year was a very good thing.

rumors of Job #2 dying out in my future...

Then one day (September 21) I was informed that due to my crazy class schedule causing somewhat of a lack of availability as well as call volume dropping, I was going to be laid off either Sept. 28 or Oct. 1.

great.

So, job hunt.

aka: more interviews would come my way.

joy.

Enter today, when sister calls me.

long story short, I'm getting Job #1 back. :)

Last day at Job #2: tomorrow night. First day of Job #1: tomorrow morning.

Someone's watching over me. :)

Life?

life is good. :)

No comments: