Who is your all-time favorite author and why???
JK Rowling because I had never before in my life read any book that made me hyperventilate until I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... SUCH A GOOD BOOK!!! Or anyone from the scriptures- I have a few favorites in there...!
Who was your first favorite author and why?
Hmm... Probably Dr. Seuss most likely because I liked to look at all the pictures...!
Do you still consider him/her to be among your favorites?
Eh... Probably not...
Who is the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors and why?
I don't know- I think I'm starting to like John Steinbeck a lot, but he kinda swears a bit too much for my liking... But if you haven't read Grapes of Wrath, I really recommend it!
If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth?
JK Rowling for sure, and Wendelin Van Draanen.
I tag:
Whoever wants to be tagged. Chrisanne basically took all mine!

No comments:
Post a Comment