Friday, December 5, 2008

Starvin MARVIN!!

I'm pretty much always hungry. NO HOMEWORK OVER THE WEEKEND THAT'S DUE MONDAY OR TUESDAY!!!! YEAH!!! Life has been SOOOOOO stressful as of late and now everything is slowing down and it just makes me so excited! I got just a little under 7 hours of sleep last night! LET'S PARTY!!! Movie night down in my room with the Christmas Tree! We're watching Jingle All The Way! (every night for a while - except for like last weekend - I've been averaging like 4 hours of sleep... not so good for my face! Haven't you ever heard of beauty sleep? I am a firm believer in a lot of things, one of which is that people look better when they are well rested! I know that I am more photogenic when I've gotten good sleep for a while... Lately my pictures have all been CRAPPY!! Anyway... end parentheses!) haha! Stephanie just basically loves life and everyone in it!! Yes- you too!!