I'm so sick of school.
I'm so sick of homework.
I'm so sick of all of the confusing things that I have to struggle with every single day!
Do you still think highly of me, or do you just tolerate me because you feel like you have to?
What's your deal?
Drr...
I just want to be omniscient.
I want to read people's minds so I can understand why they do the things they do.
But that's not how it's supposed to be.
I'm supposed to find my own way out of this mess.
This sucks.
But whatever.
Faith and Fear
13 years ago
3 comments:
i still love you! your the best stephie around and we like you just the way you are!!!
OH my! I hate those days! And I for sure do not only tolerate you! YOu are for sure one of my best friends!!!!!!!!!!! I love you bunches!
haha- You're not the one I'm talking about! But thanks guys- I love ya too!
Post a Comment