English. On and off. Light switch. My bedroom! Green. Ashleigh. Blood. Chrisanne. Edward. AP Music. ug. Bridget. Hair. Ciara. Orange. Rain. Angels. Singing. You. Me. All of the people. Bored. Trains. Pirates. Jack Sparrow. Outtakes. I'm a Pirate. Ring. Lost and Found. Miracles! Recess. Roast Beef. Sandwiches. Food. Yum. 106. 21. Jenny! Jet. Jet Li. Lizzie McGuire. Gross! Youth Conference. Chad. Michael. Lindsay. St. George. Vernal. Anastasia. Dinosaurs. "And I kick her sir!" Violence. Red Ribbon Week. Drugs. Teenagers. Lack of celebration. grr. Honey Bunches. Jessica. All night. Journal. Mr. Downs. Stream of Conscious(ness?). Christina. Trick or Treat. Lori. Gone. Disneyland. I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!! Dreams come true! Jack Sparrow! Billy and the Hill Billies. Megan. Day. Sunday School. Ditching. Lip Gloss. Jenny. Drawers. My wallet. Lisa Call! Pennsylvania. Little League World Series. High School Musical 2. Marie. California. Pools. Best hotel ever!! PeyTON. One Tree Hill. Everwood. Gilmore Girls. Tradition. Fiddler on the Roof. Christmas. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Wishes. Disneyland. How I love Disneyland!!! Fireworks. Homesick. yeah. I'll stop here!
2 comments:
What the crap Su di fen???
Haha, not that I didn't love it, but what the crap???
i am quite apalled that i'm not on your list
:(
also.. idk if i spelled apalled right.. appalled .. appaled... appalllllled...uh-paw-le-d-uh
:]
Post a Comment