Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Made a List of Stephanie-isms Today

So pretty much, if you haven't seen my Disneyland post yet, GO LOOK AT IT!!!!! It's the one before this one. But a few posts ago, I mentioned some of my quirks. I was having a hard time thinking of some, so there's really only like 3... But I thought of some other ones!
  • We have colorful cups and plates at my house. So when I'm thirsty or when I use one of the plates I like to have it match my shirt. For example, if I'm wearing an orange shirt, I'll get the orange cup!
  • I'm a bit of a perfectionist...

haha... see I had like 5 more of these, but then I forgot them. When I think of them again I'll let you know!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I must say. I've never matched my cup to my shirt. Very clevor