Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dreams Do Come True!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I pretty much got back from Disneyland! It was PERFECT!! My only regret is leaving! I want to tell you ALL about it!! And to those who I owe autographs to... um... I kinda didn't get them... cause I didn't see ANY of them... cause we never went to the Princess Fair. But look at all my pictures! Well, this won't be all of them of course, but some of my favorites DEFINITELY!! GAAAAAAA!!!!! LOOK AT THE LAST TWO!!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sad day... My flip flops broke on the train from Main Street to Toon Town and I lost the piece that broke off. So... I need to go to Old Navy. That's ok, cause even though these were the old ones (and therefore the GOOD ones), I've fixed these seriously like 5 times already, and the men's flip flops at Old Navy are not that hideous on my feet. But I may have to break down and buy some other expensive ones if Old Navy doesn't have men's flip flops that don't swallow my feet. Drr.




I just found out that my camera can make water look like this!! This is outside of Tarzan's Tree House.



Me with my Pirate ears... which I'm actually wearing right this second along with my Jack Sparrow hair I bought! haha... I kinda spent a LOT of money at Disneyland... BUT IT'S SO WORTH IT!!



The highlight of my day! Or so I thought...! (see my last 2 pictures!)



My parents while we were at the Pirate's Lair exploring and looking for Jack Sparrow, who we never actually found here...



THE DISNEY CASTLE!!!!!!!! Oh how heartbroken I am now that I'm 12 hours away from Disneyland!!!




This was in the lobby of my hotel. I have a TON of water pics!


The Haunted Mansion all decked out in Nightmare Before Christmas decorations!



Of course there would be more rum than water on the Pirate Ship!! This was also on the Pirate's Lair.



Me and Minnie! My first of the TWO autographs I got at Disneyland. (notice my shoes? This was after my flip flops broke. Good thing I had these with me!) But I don't care that I only got two, because look who else's I got...


CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAA!!!!! I WANT TO TELL YOU IN PERSON ALL ABOUT IT!!!!! DREAMS COME TRUE AT DISNEYLAND!!!!



haha- see his hand by my head? Funny story! I can't wait to tell you!

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

HAHAHA SU DI FEN! DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!