Sunday, October 5, 2008

So I don't get on my blog lately. At least my homework's getting done earlier!

I have been tagged by eriCRAZY! Here are 7 quirks about myself that I don't mind sharing!
  1. I don't step on cracks (watch my feet the next time we walk together)
  2. If I feel my handwriting is ugly I will erase it and write it again. Unless I'm in a hurry.
  3. I eat the crust first when I eat pizza at school, but I don't think I do it at home... which is weird...
  4. I have 106 #1 favorite foods. (I have some #2 and #3 favorites, but there are 106 #1's alone!)
  5. I'm never 100% comfortable when I sit. I'm always shifting in my seat.
  6. I am a Pirate. Who frequently rocks out to the Jo Bros. And then records it on my camera. (see my About Me!)
  7. I tend to be very obsessive over things. (Namely Pirates of the Caribbean, the Jonas Brothers, and a certain tiger. In that order.)

I tag Ashleigh, (Chrisanne, you've already been tagged) Kate, and Ciara

No comments: