- Pirates of the Caribbean (I haven't been on it since they added Jack Sparrow and Barbossa!!)
- The Haunted Mansion (it'll be all Halloween style!!)
- Splash Mountain
- Space Mountain
- It's A Small World (actually not, cause it will be closed the whole time I'm there. Stupid!)
- The Madderhorn
- Autopia
- Indiana Jones
- Roger Rabbit
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- The PIRATE'S LAIR ON TOM SAWYER ISLAND
- The Astro Orbiter
- Dumbo
- Winnie the Pooh
- This Peter Pan thing I just saw
- and CRAPLOADS of other stuff like all the little stores, I'll probably get my face drawn in New Orlean's Square, get as many autographs as I can (and one of them WILL be Jack Sparrow's!), I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith and Fear
13 years ago
1 comment:
yeeeey!!! Take lots of pictures for me to see! Im excited for you! That will be fun! Go have a blast!
Post a Comment