Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I shed.

So basically, I'm really rather impressed with this picture! It's on my sidebar, above the picture of Bree (my cousin), and an un-edited version (don't worry, I didn't do too much with it- with little Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3.2, you can't do a whole lot!) is down in my Disneyland post, but I just love it! And it's even better that I took it at Disneyland, my most favorite place EVER, and it was by Tarzan's Treehouse who - contrary to popular belief - is a lot better than Martin Auckumbeyer and I'm leaving Martin for Tarzan, end of story! (to those who don't eat lunch at my lunch table, it's a long story, but the Auckumbeyer's aren't real... haha!) But I just LOVE this picture!!

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

haha love it.
but you're marrying martin.

Chrisanne Serafin said...

Me and Shang sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! MWAH!