7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Go to Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, Tahiti, Hawaii, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland and the other Disneylands around the world.
2. Go to Disneyland (in California- if you want to see me truly happy, take me there and you will!)
3. Sail on a Pirate Ship
4. Be famous for a day
5. Fly
6. Get married
7. Go skydiving!!!
7 things I can do:
1. Play Piano
2. Totally DESTROY at Disney-Scene It
3. Solve a Rubik's Cube (even the Disney one!! Yeah!!)
4. Pick out songs on the ukulele (I'm Samoan baby!)
5. Make wicked cool posters for my mom for various reasons
6. Put on a rock concert for anyone who will listen to me totally belt out my favorite songs and watch me dance to them!! hahahahaha!!!
7. Quote movies flawlessly!
7 Things I cannot do:
1. Beat Jenny at ANYTHING (except piano, Disney Scene It, POTC Scene It, and Boggle where I clearly rule.)
2. Talk to strangers (not like bad people-strangers, just people I don't know...)
3. Get tired of any classic Disney Movie, POTC, or Disneyland and everything associated with those things.
4. Lead Hymns in church...drr... (stupid pick up notes!) (but I'm not bashing on Hymns!)
5. Sing...
6. ...or dance... but I still love to do both!
7. Make food... I'm a disgrace to my mother's amazing cooking abilities.
7 things I would have on a deserted island:
1. Food
2. Water
3. My scriptures- I've got to take care of my immortal soul!
4. The Harry Potter Series- those are my favorite books!
5. A Rubik's Cube
6. the ukulele (a very island-ish thing to have!)
7. The Black Pearl.
7 things I say most often:
1. Crap
2. jai!!
3. da!!
4. WHY????
5. fetchin
6. ok
7. various phrases in Spanish, Chinese, and Samoan, and occasionally I'll say "grazie" which is Italian.
7 celebs I admire:
1. David Archuleta cause he's Mormon!
2. I don't really admire any celebrities...
3. ...unless I feel that they've done something worthy of my admiration...
4....which no one really has...
5. ...at least that I can think of...
6.
7.
7 Favorite foods:
1. (only 7??) Anything my mom makes!!!!
2. Pasta- namely Fettuccine Alfredo
3. Free Chicken Samples from Flaming Wok in the mall
4. Pizza
5. My Cafe Rio Salad
6. Winger's Wings
7. Outback's Cheese Fries
7 people I tag:
1. um... whoever wants to I guess... Consider yourself tagged!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Faith and Fear
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment