Monday, February 9, 2015

OOOOOOOOH OOOOH! SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!

K I just fixed my last post because the table I inserted containing my training schedule was messed up... so if you were dying to look at it, you may now see the whole thing. :)

ANYWAY.

3 miles down! Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :) Felt good! It was GORGEOUS outside. Perfect for a run! Fun story: I wanted to stretch afterward on some grass across from my complex, so I was walking there when these two guys in a car stopped me. They're looking for a place to live so they just asked me questions about my apartment complex, but at the end they were like, "Are you staying another year?" to which I responded, "Yeah, probably."

It's not a cool story unless we pretend they were completely smitten by my sweat and flushed face.

Anyway, they asked my name, said goodbye, and drove off. But because I sometimes find joy in making nothing seem like a big deal, I recognized this opportunity presented to me to escalate this situation just a smidge. So I Snap Chatted this out to some of the peeps (I actually used to hate Snap Chat, but it's kinda the thing with some of my ward friends at the moment, so it's whatever):

haha. :)

Now I get to do this again tomorrow! Which means that I have to go to bed, but I wanted to fill you all in on my first day! STILL HAVE SOME RUNNER'S HIGH LEFT IN ME. I know that not everyone experiences this feeling, but I do, and I sometimes think that I get RH enough to compensate for those that don't!

Life?
ahhhhhhhh :)
Life is good. :)

No comments: