I watched a tv show Thursday night called Elementary.
Sherlock Holmes deal.
Series premier.
Where I live, we have free cable. We just don't ever hook it up to our tv. I never watch tv, except for when I go home, in which case Sports Center dominates the screen.
I've seen more top ten plays than there have been contestants (and judges) on American Idol.
I haven't followed a tv show since Smallville and Gilmore Girls. This is fun. :)
I was doing Chinese homework while watching it, so I wasn't paying super close attention.
So the whole mystery thing... I saw it get solved in the end but I wasn't even trying to figure out the "whodunnit."
So I liked the show fine.
It's just the girl...
I like the Jude Law version of Watson WAY better.
I love Asians,
I loved Johnny Lee Miller (Sherlock),
but I'm not sold on Lucy Liu's Watson character.
But first episodes are typically not the best ones,
so next week should be better. :)
In the meantime:
Studying for tests/doing homework to the Sherlock Holmes soundtrack (with Mr. Law and Robert Downey Jr. just to be clear):
best. ever.
Rissa and I did that this morning and then went to take our tests
and we totally owned them.
BoMB. :)
Also,
I love my family. :)
weird picture to post after I just express my love for my family, right?
But I'm at work, meaning my options aren't as extensive,
AND,
my sister introduced me to this song and I became OBSESSED with it. :)
life is good.
family is better. :)

1 comment:
Truth comes out a little at a time...
Post a Comment