Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I have a favorite hotel, and that hotel is the Embassy Suites in La Quinta, CA.

I iz a collej stoodent.

And yes, I still get some joy out of intentionally spelling words horrendously and abhorrently wrong. :)

But as I was doing homework,
and falling asleep because I was up until 4:00AM (I wish you could capitalize numbers) this morning working on assignments for another class,
I somehow ended up at my blog.

I started reading posts from my high school days-
the days when I started this blog. :)
A flood of thoughts went and are still going through my mind.
However,
I found this post
and decided to re-post it. :)

For my answers from four years ago, click here. :)

Four Places I Visit Over and Over:
1: Work. yay.
2: School.
3: The hill by the stadium. :)
4: HOKULIA. :) :)

Four People Who Text Me The Most:
[yesh, I changed this from "Email" to "Text"]
1: Rissa. easily.
2: Twitter
3: Skweez
4: Michael (muh bro)

Four of My Favorite Foods (if you know me, you know how hard this is for me to pick just four)
1: My mom's cream of broccoli soup. :)
2: Pizza
3: SHAVED ICE. :) I'm counting it.
4: ummm... seriously, I love/eat everything... I'll sayyyyyyyyy... Oreos. good shtuff. :)

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1: Disneyland
2: Lake Powell
3: Hokulia
4: IN BED.

Four Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:
1: The Sandlot
2: Heavyweights
3: Napoleon Dynamite
4: BABY MAMA!!! :)

Four Bands/Singers I Love to Listen To:
1: BRAD PAISLEY!!! :)
2: Imagine Dragons
3: Scotty McCreery
4: Enya :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm with you on Brad, I LOVE him!!!!!

Lisa said...

My dear, your taste in music has improved greatly.