Monday, March 1, 2010

Just fyi: The second one's not about a guy. haha! ;)

So when you have 4 siblings go through the marriage process, you tend to think about your own wedding.

A LOT.

So here's what I have!



TEMPLE: I either want Newport (CA), Snowflake (AZ), Lai'e (HI), or a Utah temple that none of my family has gotten married in yet. We kind of have this goal to all get married in different temples, cause that's how it's worked out so far. :)

Newport: Close to Disneyland
Snowflake: RED ROCKS!! They have red rocks on the temple grounds!
Lai'e: My favorite temple. Though HIGHLY unlikely.
Utah: Local. Easy on the parents. ;)


DRESS:
Mermaid Style. Collar. I'm a huge fan of flowers, so when I saw this dress I was like, "Mom- that's my dream dress!" I'm thinking white, but I'm not opposed to ivory... we'll see. :)

THE FRONT


I love the flower on the collar!


WITH A VEIL


SIDE VIEW


RING: ugh... I couldn't get the ring pic to upload. I don't know why... it just failed every time. But it's like 3 rings around the diamond... if you can't picture it, don't worry. I'm not the best at describing things sometimes! But I've never seen anyone with a ring like it. It's totally unique! :)

COLORS: Still undecided. My favorite color is green, so I want lime green in there. I could keep it simple with Black, White, and Green, but then my flowers would suck. I want more color in my flowers. I've thought about Green and Bronze, but again... flowers... hm. I'm working on it!

BRIDALS: MOAB. Moab, Moab, Moab. I. Love. Red. Rocks. One of my sister's friends got her bridals done at Moab and I absolutely LOVE them. LOVE them! Red rock, white dress, desert = totally Stephanie. Moab. MOAB!!

SHOES: Lime Green Hightop Converse. Maybe with our names on them... hmm.

HAIR: Down and curly with a flower in it! A white flower. :) Preferably island-ish.

CAKE: I've thought about having a really unique cake (at least, unique from what my family members have had so far), but now I'm not so sure I care much about the cake... As long as it tastes good. Nothing too fancy.

RECEPTION: The church gym is fine, as long as we decorate it awesome! That's what I think I'll have to spend most of my time dreaming up.

LUNCHEON: haha- probably the one thing I haven't thought of yet! We'll have to see. :)

1 comment:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

I love love love this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love love love you!!!!!!!! The dress is GORGEOUS!