Monday, March 29, 2010

oi... how can happiness be so bitter?

So my sister is married! yay!! :)


I was also in lu'au, which was SUPER FUN!!!! Oh my goodness. Friends, memories, wicked sweet dances, a couple hot guys... :) I'm doing this every year! I can't express to you how much I loved it! :)






I want to be a photographer. So my sister-in-law had me take some pics of her for her graduation announcement. I'm not really good yet, but they turned out pretty well! I can't wait to be so much better! I plan on getting more experience taking pictures and using photoshop this next summer/fall so that when I apply in November I'll get in. :)


Well, last week was crazy. Good, but crazy. And I survived. :) yes!! At the end of the week I went to the temple with Kristen. :) Then my sister and I went to the Cedar Tree Pow Wow where we had YUMMY Navajo Tacos! Then at home, we watched games all day. My other sister's team won the championship game for basketball! yay! Yes, life is good. :)

2 comments:

Chrisanne Serafin said...

yes. navajo tacos. yes.

we should go together nest year! and dance in the circle!

BreAnna said...

Yum! That's really cool, I love taking pictures too. Except that I stink. Or maybe it's just my sub-rate equipment. 4 megapixels? Definitely time for an upgrade. Congrats to your seesta. So pretty.